Articles in this section
- Can I see analytics for my Instagram promoted posts on Iconosquare?
- I'm getting an error message while trying to schedule a media for auto-posting, what does this mean?
- I can't find the feature I'm looking for, what can I do?
- Data access page - What is the "Current Facebook profile connected" information?
- Do you have an affiliate or partner program?
- Can I use Iconosquare for my Instagram Creator Account?
- My Iconosquare account has been logged out from Instagram. What does it mean?
- Features not yet available through the Instagram API
- What should my Engagement Rate be?
- Which time zone does Iconosquare operate in?
- Why do my deleted pictures keep appearing in my profile?
- Why can't I see reposted Stories in my Iconosquare analytics?
- Does Iconosquare support Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or LinkedIn?
- What are the "Previous period" and "Same period last year" options in the date picker?
- Is my Instagram account a Business, Creator or Personal Account?
- Why am I being asked to turn on two-factor authentication on my Facebook profile?
- Can I see analytics for IGTV in Iconosquare?
- Help! The social profile I want to add is not listed
- Can I add my personal (and private) Instagram profile to Iconosquare?
- What timezone is used for the Followers Online and Best Time to Post charts?
- Why can't I see content I've shared on my Story from other Instagram accounts?
- Does the iOS 14 release affect Iconosquare in any way?
Does Iconosquare support Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or LinkedIn?
Iconosquare currently supports Instagram Business profiles, Facebook pages, Twitter profiles, and as of June 2nd 2021, LinkedIn pages too! 😄
Instagram Creator profiles are also supported, however automatic posting is not eligible for this type of profile (read more about this here).
Currently, we're not offering analytics or scheduling for Pinterest or YouTube.
If you'd like to see us implement other social platforms on Iconosquare, you might be interested in adding your votes to the ideas in our feedback section below!