Articles in this section
- Changes to the Conversations feature as of August 9th 2019
- How do I use the Random Comment Picker Tool for contests?
- How can I manage my comments within the Media Viewer?
- How can I export my comments?
- How many media can I track with the Conversations feature?
- What's changing in the Conversations feature?
- Why does my Media Viewer look different?
Changes to the Conversations feature as of August 9th 2019
As of August 9th 2019, we are rolling out some changes to the Conversations feature, streamlining the way in which comments are managed within teams on Iconosquare.
The Conversations tab will now be shared between all users within an Iconosquare team (Admin, Manager & Team member), meaning that if one user marks a comment as "Read", it will also be marked as read for the rest of the team.
Please note that as of this date, all previous comments received up until today will now be marked as "Read".
Don't worry! You'll still be able to check all the previous comments on your media within the Media viewer, as shown below: