Articles in this section
- Platform Status Page
- Twitter Analytics now in Iconosquare!
- UPDATE: Reporting just got a whole lot easier!
- Introducing the new Scheduler!
- New CONTENT section
- Product Update: March 2020
- New: Dark Mode on Iconosquare
- New Free Tool: Omnilink by Iconosquare
- New Feature: Random Comment Picker
- Product Update: June 2019
- New Feature: Post to multiple profiles at once!
- Product Update: May 2019
- Instagram Promoted Post Analytics are here
- Product Update: April 2019
- Product Update: March 2019
- New Feature: Industry Benchmarks
- Product Updates: February 2019
- New Feature: Facebook Scheduler
- Introducing… the Custom Dashboard!
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Changes to our platform following the deprecation of the Instagram API as of April 2018
- Feature Update: Advanced Facebook Analytics
- NEW - My Tags and Mentions Analytics
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
- Product Update: August 2019
- Reply to your Mentions from within Iconosquare!
Product Update: August 2019
🏆 Random Comment Picker tool
The Comment Picker will select a random winner from people who interacted with specific posts based on a series of criteria, including a date deadline, unique comments only, specific hashtags and mentions.
It is available for all users on a PRO, ADVANCED or AGENCY plan (including trials) and can be found within the Media Viewer for any post on both Instagram and Facebook.
📆 Compare your performance to either the previous period or the same time last year
Now you can compare your performance to how you performed at the same time last year by changing the selector in the date picker. This is available for all analytics sections within the platform and for both Instagram and Facebook.
💬 Actions taken within “Conversations” now carry across to all users within a team
We have changed the way Conversations are managed, streamlining the way in which comments are managed within teams on Iconosquare. The Conversations tab will now be shared between all users within an Iconosquare team (Admin, Manager & Team member), meaning that if one user marks a comment as "Read", it will also be marked as read for the rest of the team.