Articles in this section
- How can I schedule posts for multiple social profiles at the same time?
- How can I add a link when scheduling an Instagram Story?
- What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept?
- Will the black border on the Scheduler appear around my photos on Instagram?
- How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- How can I schedule a photo/video on Instagram? (NON-automatic posting method)
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- Can I schedule a GIF?
- What’s the Instagram Preview?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- Which plans can schedule Stories or Carousels (multi-post)?
- How can I schedule a Carousel for Instagram?
- How do I schedule a Story?
- What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
- How can I schedule a Facebook post?
- How can I reschedule or copy a past post?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
How can I reschedule or copy a past post?
Big news - it's now possible to reschedule/copy a past post within the Scheduler - perfect if you've missed the notification to post a Carousel or Story, or if you just want to copy a previously published post! 📅
In this article :
How does it work?
- Simply head the Scheduler
- Click on the post which you'd like to reschedule (any post which has passed the scheduled time of posting)
- Click on the "Copy" button near the bottom right of the pop-in
- The post will then be copied exactly, including the original caption, hashtags, geolocation, and user tags, which you can then edit/update as needed!
- Select the new date/time for publishing, click "Schedule", and it's as easy as that!
Which plans have access to this feature?
This feature is available to all users on all plans, including our free trial! 🙌
Does this work with both Instagram and Facebook posts?
Yes! As long as the post has been scheduled using Iconosquare, you'll be able to reschedule it 😄