Articles in this section
- How can I schedule posts for multiple social profiles at the same time?
- What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept?
- How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
- How can I reschedule or copy a past post?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
- How do I use time slots in the Scheduler?
- Video - How to Schedule Posts Using Time Slots & First Comment Scheduling
- How can I schedule a Tweet for my Twitter profile?
- How to create and use Saved Captions and Hashtag Lists
- How can I use a placeholder to schedule my post without any media?
- How does the Collaboration feature work?
- How can I add events to the Social Media Calendar?
How can I reschedule or copy a past post?
Big news - it's now possible to reschedule/copy a past post within the Scheduler - perfect if you've missed the notification to post a Carousel or Story, or if you just want to copy a previously published post! 📅
In this article :
How does it work?
- Simply head the Scheduler
- Click on the post which you'd like to reschedule (any post which has passed the scheduled time of posting)
- Click on the "Copy" button near the bottom right of the screen
- The post will then be copied exactly, including the original caption, hashtags, geolocation, and user tags, which you can then edit/update as needed!
- Select the new date/time for publishing, click "Schedule", and it's as easy as that!
Which plans have access to this feature?
This feature is available to all users on all plans, including our free trial! 🙌
Does this work with both Instagram and Facebook posts?
Yes! As long as the post has been scheduled using Iconosquare, you'll be able to reschedule it 😄