Articles in this section
- How can I cancel my subscription?
- How can I download my invoices, and can I receive them via email?
- How can I amend my billing address or VAT number?
- How can I edit my payment information?
- My payment has been declined, what does it mean?
- Which means of payment do you accept?
- My VAT number isn't being accepted when I try to subscribe to a plan.
- I'm not receiving a verification message from my bank when making a payment, what can I do?
I'm not receiving a verification message from my bank when making a payment, what can I do?
If you're changing your credit card details on your Iconosquare account, or purchasing a new subscription, depending on which bank you use, you may be taken to a payment verification screen (such as Verified by Visa) where you'll be asked to enter a verification code.
If you are not receiving this code, you will need to contact your bank directly, as this comes directly from your bank, and not from Iconosquare.