Articles in this section
- The Iconosquare Guide to Reach & Impressions
- Facebook Analytics - Thematic Glossary
- How can I export the Page Performance data?
- Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
- How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
- How many Competitors can I track on my Facebook Page?
- How are the Facebook Engagement/Reach Rates calculated?
- Improved Facebook Analytics: What's changed?
- What type of media is included in the Facebook Content section?
- What's included in the Industry Benchmark feature for Facebook?
- How can I add a Competitor to my Facebook Page?
- What is included in the Facebook Page Performance section?
- Why is our Reach data sometimes different from Facebook's?
- My Facebook Page has been disconnected from my Iconosquare account, does that mean my data is lost?
- How often are my Facebook analytics refreshed?
- Can I get historical data for my Facebook Competitor(s) tracking?
- Can I access historical data on Fan Growth?
- Do Facebook analytics on Iconosquare include paid data?
- What are the "Previous period" and "Same period last year" options in the date picker?
- Can I get historical data for my Facebook page?
- Why can't I select today on the date picker for Facebook?
- VIDEO: How to Find Your Best Times to Post to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Changes to our Facebook Post Engagements KPI
Can I get historical data for my Facebook page?
When you add your Facebook page to your Iconosquare account, we can usually pull in the individual post-level data right back to the beginning of your Facebook page - yay!
For Global data, such as Reach and Impressions, this is limited to 90 days prior to the date when you added your Facebook page to Iconosquare, as this is the extent of the data available on the Facebook API.