Articles in this section
- Can I see analytics for my Instagram promoted posts on Iconosquare?
- How can I access analytics for my Tags and Mentions?
- What's included in the Industry Benchmark feature for Instagram?
- How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
- Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
- How can I view or export my most engaging, most liked or most saved media for a specific date range?
- Why is my video or Story with music not showing up in Iconosquare?
- Where can I find my most liked, most commented & most engaging media?
- How often are my analytics refreshed?
- Learn more: Historical and Estimated data
- How are daily likes and comments calculated?
- Why does the number of likes on the Media Viewer sometimes appear in blue?
- Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
- Can I download post-by-post analytics?
- How is Engagement Rate calculated?
- The engagement rate is very high for some of my media. Why?
- What is the difference between Engagement Rate and Engagement on Reach?
- What does the "Previous Period" mean?
- Does Iconosquare support paid post analytics?
- Some analytics are still not available, even several hours after my registration. Why?
- Some numbers are rounded (for example: 50k instead of 50,365). How I can get the precise number?
- Why do my deleted posts keep appearing in my profile?
- What is the Best Time To Post feature?
- How can I zoom in on a chart?
- Why can I no longer see my Gained and Lost Followers?
- Can I use Iconosquare for my Instagram Creator Account?
- My Iconosquare account has been logged out from Instagram. What does it mean?
- What's changed in the My tags/mentions feed?
- How to check if I'm an Admin of the Facebook Ads Manager account which manages my Instagram promoted posts?
- Can I see video views for a Carousel post which includes a video?
- What are the "Previous period" and "Same period last year" options in the date picker?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
Wondering when your followers are online the most? Just head to the Reach section, where you'll find the Followers online chart:
Using data from the last 30 days, here you can see hourly data on when your followers are online. Just hover over the gradated squares to see how many followers are online at any given time!
You'll also find this data on the Scheduler - just be sure to select the "Followers online" filter, and the times when your followers are online the most will then show on the calendar: