Articles in this section
- New: Dark Mode on Iconosquare
- New Free Tool: Omnilink by Iconosquare
- New Feature: Random Comment Picker
- Product Update: June 2019
- New Feature: Post to multiple profiles at once!
- Product Update: May 2019
- Instagram Promoted Post Analytics are here
- Product Update: April 2019
- Product Update: March 2019
- New Feature: Industry Benchmarks
- Product Updates: February 2019
- New Feature: Facebook Scheduler
- Introducing… the Custom Dashboard!
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Changes to our platform following the deprecation of the Instagram API as of April 2018
- Feature Update: Advanced Facebook Analytics
- NEW - My Tags and Mentions Analytics
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- What's changed in the My tags/mentions feed?
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
- Product Update: August 2019
New Free Tool: Omnilink by Iconosquare
Boost your visibility by driving your audience to your content from one unique link and landing page.
Omnilink (powered by Iconosquare) is a tool that allows you to create a customizable landing page with multiple redirections using a custom shareable link — perfect to include in the bio for your social media profiles.
To sign up, click on “Request Beta”, enter the email address attached to your Iconosquare account and choose a new password for your Omnilink account. Then, we’ll send you an email with a link so you can activate your Omnilink account.
Within Omnilink you will be able to create a customizable landing page where you can display multiple redirections to places like: your blog, your website, your Instagram profile, and much more. To do so, Omnilink offers 3 types of tiles: Text & Links, Youtube and Instagram.
Omnilink offers tons of valuable features including:
- Custom shareable link to redirect people to your digital world
- Customizable landing pages
- In-depth analytics
- Multiple profile management
- and much more…!
Here are examples of great landing pages created with Omnilink
At the moment, Omnilink is available for all Iconosquare users on a PRO, ADVANCED or AGENCY plan and can be found within the section “Support and Tools” on the bottom left of the Iconosquare menu.