Articles in this section
- Platform Status Page
- LinkedIn Analytics – now available in Iconosquare!
- How does the Collaboration feature work?
- Product Update: January 2021
- Twitter Analytics now in Iconosquare!
- UPDATE: Reporting just got a whole lot easier!
- Introducing the new Scheduler!
- New CONTENT section
- Product Update: March 2020
- New: Dark Mode on Iconosquare
- New Free Tool: Omnilink by Iconosquare
- New Feature: Random Comment Picker
- Product Update: June 2019
- New Feature: Post to multiple profiles at once!
- Product Update: May 2019
- Instagram Promoted Post Analytics are here
- Product Update: April 2019
- Product Update: March 2019
- New Feature: Industry Benchmarks
- Product Updates: February 2019
- New Feature: Facebook Scheduler
- Introducing… the Custom Dashboard!
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Feature Update: Advanced Facebook Analytics
- My Tags and Mentions Analytics
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
- Product Update: August 2019
- Reply to your Mentions from within Iconosquare!
- Changes to Iconosquare Plans and Pricing - March 2021
New: Dark Mode on Iconosquare
Based on feedback we were getting from many of you we have launched Dark Mode for Iconosquare!
Now you have the option to change your theme from the classic white background to a darker theme on the desktop version and our iOS app (dark mode in the Android app coming soon!).
Making the switch is easy - just go to the “Themes” tab within the Settings option under “My Account”.
Dark mode is available for all Iconosquare users.