Articles in this section
- The Iconosquare Guide to Reach & Impressions
- Instagram Insights - Alphabetical Glossary
- Can I get access to my follower demographics?
- How will I know if another Instagram account is a Business Profile?
- Why can I no longer see my boosted likes and comments on Iconosquare?
- How to convert your Instagram account to an Instagram Business Profile
- Why convert to an Instagram Business Profile?
- Do the Top Countries & Top Cities maps include all of my followers?
- What will happen if I switch my Instagram Business Profile back to a personal account?
- Can I get historical data on my Community Insights?
- How is the average impression rate calculated for Stories?
- Why can't I see any data for "Phone Call clicks" or "Text Message clicks"?
Why can't I see any data for "Phone Call clicks" or "Text Message clicks"?
We've recently added two new KPIs to the Profile Activity section of your Iconosquare account!
Phone call clicks: The number of clicks to make a phone call to your business via your Instagram profile over the chosen time period.
Text message clicks: The number of clicks to text message your business in your Instagram profile over the chosen period.
Please note, as it's only possible to add either a Call button or Text button to your Instagram business profile (or neither!), if you find you have no data in either of these KPIs, it will be due to the fact that you don't have the corresponding button activated on your Instagram profile contact options. You can change this on your Instagram account under Edit Profile -> Public Business Information -> Contact Options.