Articles in this section
- Help! My automatic posts aren't being published automatically
- I'm getting an error message while trying to schedule a media for auto-posting, what does this mean?
- I keep getting an automatic publishing error!
- Everything you need to know about validating your automatic posts through the app
- How can I disable the notifications asking me to validate my auto-post?
- Which media can I post directly to Instagram with automatic posting?
- How can I stop automatic posting to Instagram?
- Scheduler Error Codes
- Auto-posting security: everything you need to know about our post validation process
- How can I select a thumbnail for my video post?
- First Comment and Reply to Comment issues for Instagram
- How to create and use Saved Captions and Hashtag Lists
Auto-posting security: everything you need to know about our post validation process
As a security measure on Iconosquare, we offer an optional validation process for auto-posts scheduled via the desktop site.
When you unlock-auto-posting for the first time, you will be able to opt-in or out of this validation process.
If you opt-in to the process, any time you schedule an auto-post via the desktop site, you will see the warning message below, and you will then be required to validate the post via the iOS or Android app:
If you opt-out of the process, you will not be required to validate your auto-posts, and they will be published completely automatically.
Please note, you can also change your post validation preferences at any time, under Platform settings, by clicking "Yes" or "No" under "Validate automatic publishing via mobile application", and don't forget to click save!
Important: if you turn the validation process off, changes will only apply to any auto-posts scheduled after the change. Any posts scheduled prior to this will still require validation via the mobile app.
Please note, if, for any reason, an unauthorized person gains access to your Iconosquare account without your permission, if you have switched off the validation process, that person would be able to auto-post to your social media profiles (and you would not receive a notification via the Iconosquare mobile app asking you to validate the post beforehand).