Articles in this section
- I want to add my Instagram business profile to Iconosquare - why am I being asked to log into Facebook?
- Why can't I add my personal Instagram profile to Iconosquare?
- How can I add a social profile to my account?
- How can I remove a social profile?
- I've changed the password on my Instagram account, what should I do?
- How can I swap my legacy plan to a different handle, or swap my plan to a different account?
- My Instagram account has been hacked or suspended, what can I do?
- How to unsubscribe from emails
- How can I cancel my subscription?
- How can I delete my Iconosquare account?
- Data access page - What is the "Current Facebook profile connected" information?
- How can I transfer my Admin rights to another member of my team?
How can I transfer my Admin rights to another member of my team?
Transferring your Admin rights to another member of your Iconosquare team is now super quick and easy to do!
- First, head to the User and roles section (you'll need to be logged into your Iconosquare Admin account)
- Click on the link circled below in red:
- Select which member of your team you'd like to transfer your Admin rights to:
- Once you've confirmed this, you'll then be logged out of your account, and when you log back in, you will be Manager instead of Admin.
The new Admin will then have access to all Admin features, including the billing section.