Articles in this section
- Platform Status Page
- Product Update: January 2021
- Twitter Analytics now in Iconosquare!
- UPDATE: Reporting just got a whole lot easier!
- Introducing the new Scheduler!
- New CONTENT section
- Product Update: March 2020
- New: Dark Mode on Iconosquare
- New Free Tool: Omnilink by Iconosquare
- New Feature: Random Comment Picker
- Product Update: June 2019
- New Feature: Post to multiple profiles at once!
- Product Update: May 2019
- Instagram Promoted Post Analytics are here
- Product Update: April 2019
- Product Update: March 2019
- New Feature: Industry Benchmarks
- Product Updates: February 2019
- New Feature: Facebook Scheduler
- Introducing… the Custom Dashboard!
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Changes to our platform following the deprecation of the Instagram API as of April 2018
- Feature Update: Advanced Facebook Analytics
- NEW - My Tags and Mentions Analytics
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
- Product Update: August 2019
- Reply to your Mentions from within Iconosquare!
- Changes to Iconosquare Plans and Pricing - March 2021
Platform Status Page
You can check our status page here for any current platform issues.
- Some users may be missing data for their recent Instagram feed posts (between January 28th and February 1st). This issue has been resolved as of today, so the data should now be showing on your account. If you downloaded any reports during this period, we recommend generating them again, to ensure that all recent data is included.
- Some users may be missing data for their recent Instagram Stories (between January 26th and January 31st). This issue has now been resolved, however, due to the fact that Instagram Stories are only available for 24 hours on Instagram, we are unfortunately unable to recover any missing Stories. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.
January 29th 2021
The issue relating to Facebook page fan growth has now been resolved.
January 26th 2021
Due to a technical issue, you may notice that you are missing Instagram Stories data on your Iconosquare account, between January 21st 2021 and January 25th 2021. This issue has now been resolved, so any Stories published after 9am on January 25th will be available on your Iconosquare account.
Any Stories published between January 21st 2021 and January 25th 2021, unfortunately, cannot be recovered. We're really sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue.