Articles in this section
- How can I schedule posts for multiple social profiles at the same time?
- How can I add a link when scheduling an Instagram Story?
- What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept?
- How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- How can I schedule a photo/video on Instagram? (NON-automatic posting method)
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- Can I schedule a GIF?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- Which plans can schedule Stories or Carousels (multi-post)?
- How can I schedule a Carousel for Instagram?
- How do I schedule a Story?
- What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
- How can I schedule a Facebook post?
- How can I reschedule or copy a past post?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
- How do I use time slots in the Scheduler?
- Can I include line breaks in my caption?
- How can I plan my Instagram feed using the Preview?
- How can I schedule a first comment for my Instagram post?
- Video - How to Schedule Posts Using Time Slots & First Comment Scheduling
How do I use time slots in the Scheduler?
Scheduling your Instagram and Facebook posts is now quicker than ever with the addition of custom time slots in the Scheduler! ⏰
Head to the Time Slots tab under the Scheduler, and you'll find your best times to post already added for you! You can then go ahead and add as many other time slots as you like, and choose whether they recur daily or weekly:
Once you've added your time slots, go to the Calendar, where you can drag and drop your media from the Media Library into the blue box, where it will be saved as a draft in your next available time slot:
You can then click into each draft post to add your caption, and complete the scheduling process!