Articles in this section
- How can I schedule posts for multiple social profiles at the same time?
- How can I add a link when scheduling an Instagram Story?
- What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept?
- How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- How can I schedule a photo/video on Instagram? (NON-automatic posting method)
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- Can I schedule a GIF?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- Which plans can schedule Stories or Carousels (multi-post)?
- How can I schedule a Carousel for Instagram?
- How do I schedule a Story?
- What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
- How can I schedule a Facebook post?
- How can I reschedule or copy a past post?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
- How do I use time slots in the Scheduler?
- Can I include line breaks in my caption?
- How can I plan my Instagram feed using the Preview?
- How can I schedule a first comment for my Instagram post?
- Video - How to Schedule Posts Using Time Slots & First Comment Scheduling
How can I plan my Instagram feed using the Preview?
Using our new and improved interactive Instagram Preview, you can visually plan your Instagram content to create your perfect curated feed.
How does it work?
- First, you'll need to set up your time slots (find out how to do this here!).
- Once you've done that, click on the Preview tab within the Scheduler, and reorder any unpublished posts by dragging and dropping.
- If you want to add a new post, just drag and drop media from the Media Library panel on the right-hand side.
- Click on the bin icon to delete a post.
- Once you're done, click "Save changes".
Don't forget! If you've made any changes to your planned feed, any posts impacted by the change will be re-set to draft status, so you will need to set to those posts to "scheduled" once you've made your changes. You can check your draft posts under the "Upcoming Posts" panel on the Preview page (these draft posts will show an orange dot next to them).