Articles in this section
- How can I plan my Instagram feed using the Preview?
- How to schedule an automatic post for Instagram
- How can I schedule a Carousel for Instagram?
- How do I schedule a Story for Instagram?
- How can I automatically schedule a video to Instagram?
- How can I add a link when scheduling an Instagram Story?
- How can I schedule a first comment for my Instagram post?
- How can I schedule a photo/video on Instagram? (NON-automatic posting method)
- Can I schedule an animated GIF to Instagram and Facebook?
- Which plans can schedule Instagram Stories or Carousels (multi-post)?
- Can I include line breaks in my caption?
- Can I tag a user or a location in my scheduled post for Instagram?
- How can I stop automatic posting to Instagram?
- Which media can I post directly to Instagram with automatic posting?
- How can I use a placeholder to schedule my post without any media?
- How can I select a thumbnail for my video post?
- First Comment and Reply to Comment issues for Instagram
- How to create and use Saved Captions and Hashtag Lists
How can I plan my Instagram feed using the Preview?
Using our new and improved interactive Instagram Preview, you can visually plan your Instagram content to create your perfect curated feed.
How does it work?
- First, you'll need to set up your time slots (find out how to do this here!).
- Once you've done that, click on the Preview tab within the Scheduler, and reorder any unpublished posts by dragging and dropping.
- If you want to add a new post, just drag and drop media from the Media Library panel on the right-hand side.
- Click on the bin icon to delete a post.
- Once you're done, click "Save changes".
Don't forget! If you've made any changes to your planned feed, any posts impacted by the change will be re-set to draft status, so you will need to set to those posts to "scheduled" once you've made your changes. You can check your draft posts under the "Upcoming Posts" panel on the Preview page (these draft posts will show an orange dot next to them).