Articles in this section
- Platform Status Page
- Twitter Analytics now in Iconosquare!
- UPDATE: Reporting just got a whole lot easier!
- Introducing the new Scheduler!
- New CONTENT section
- Product Update: March 2020
- New: Dark Mode on Iconosquare
- New Free Tool: Omnilink by Iconosquare
- New Feature: Random Comment Picker
- Product Update: June 2019
- New Feature: Post to multiple profiles at once!
- Product Update: May 2019
- Instagram Promoted Post Analytics are here
- Product Update: April 2019
- Product Update: March 2019
- New Feature: Industry Benchmarks
- Product Updates: February 2019
- New Feature: Facebook Scheduler
- Introducing… the Custom Dashboard!
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Changes to our platform following the deprecation of the Instagram API as of April 2018
- Feature Update: Advanced Facebook Analytics
- NEW - My Tags and Mentions Analytics
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
- Product Update: August 2019
- Reply to your Mentions from within Iconosquare!
New CONTENT section
There is a new section within the main menu in Iconosquare now - CONTENT.
This section allows you to easily access all of your posts and Stories (Instagram only) as well as your Albums.
Updates to the Media Viewer
When you hover over a thumbnail of a post you'll now see three icons:
- The 👁️ allows you to open the media viewer to see the post analytics, comments and now the Label/Albums section.
- The right hand button allows you to quickly add the item to an Album.
- The bottom 🏷️ icon allows you to add a label to the post for easy categorization.
Once the Media viewer is expanded, you'll notice a third tab along the top - Albums / Labels. Use this area to add your post to an album or give it a label.
Updates to Albums
There are now two ways to create an Album and organise your posts.
Remember - Albums are great for categorising posts and analyzing the performance of these posts. Perfect for reporting on the performance of your campaigns!
Filter your posts using various criteria like labels, hashtags, date range or type of post and then choose the specific posts you'd like to include within the Album.
Similar to manual albums, filter your posts based on criteria like labels, hashtags, date range or type of post. Any posts fitting the criteria you've selected will be automatically added to the Album - easy!