Articles in this section
- Platform Status Page
- Product Update: January 2021
- Twitter Analytics now in Iconosquare!
- UPDATE: Reporting just got a whole lot easier!
- Introducing the new Scheduler!
- New CONTENT section
- Product Update: March 2020
- New: Dark Mode on Iconosquare
- New Free Tool: Omnilink by Iconosquare
- New Feature: Random Comment Picker
- Product Update: June 2019
- New Feature: Post to multiple profiles at once!
- Product Update: May 2019
- Instagram Promoted Post Analytics are here
- Product Update: April 2019
- Product Update: March 2019
- New Feature: Industry Benchmarks
- Product Updates: February 2019
- New Feature: Facebook Scheduler
- Introducing… the Custom Dashboard!
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Changes to our platform following the deprecation of the Instagram API as of April 2018
- Feature Update: Advanced Facebook Analytics
- NEW - My Tags and Mentions Analytics
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
- Product Update: August 2019
- Reply to your Mentions from within Iconosquare!
- Changes to Iconosquare Plans and Pricing - March 2021
UPDATE: Reporting just got a whole lot easier!
We have just released some pretty cool changes to our Exports & Reports feature that we know you're going to love - and will save you a bunch of time!
Now you can access reports for ALL of your social profiles from the one place, regardless of which profile you're currently in.
Introducing two new types of scheduled reports: Custom Dashboard & Competitors!
Now you can set and forget regular reports for your custom dashboards* and the competitors that you track!
Schedule these to be sent regularly and add recipients to easily share these reports amongst your team, with your manager and even with your clients.
The competitor report is currently only available in XLS format but includes a comprehensive comparison of your performance vs. competitors you've set up to track.
If you're unsure how to set up competitors, read more about this here.
*Custom dashboard reporting available for users on the Advanced and Agency plans only.
Increased filtering options
We've added filtering options so you can sort your upcoming and historical reports by social profile, frequency or report types - making it much easier to find reports for specific profiles if you manage many!
You can also delete all upcoming scheduled reports by clicking the trash can icon.