Articles in this section
- How can I manage reports for all of my social profiles?
- How can I set up and schedule XLS and PDF reports for my Instagram profile, Facebook page or Twitter profile?
- How can I schedule a hashtag report?
- How can I schedule reports for my competitors?
- How can I schedule an export for my Custom Dashboard?
- How can I send my reports to several email addresses?
- How do I change the settings of an existing report?
- How do I stop receiving email reports or cancel a scheduled report?
- Why am I no longer receiving my reports via email?
- When will I receive my weekly and monthly reports?
- Can I create an XLS or PDF report/export for a custom date range?
- How can I add my brand's logo to my PDF reports? (AGENCY plans only)
- The data in my XLS/CSV export is all jumbled up. How can I get it into separate cells?
- How can I schedule quarterly reports?
- VIDEO - How to Create Social Media Reports Using Iconosquare
How can I manage reports for all of my social profiles?
You can manage all of your reports and scheduled exports across all of your social profiles (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter) in one place, using the Reports section!
Scheduled exports and reports
Here, you'll find a summary of all scheduled exports across all of your social profiles (Instagram profiles, Facebook pages, and Twitter profiles).
- social profile
- report type (daily, weekly, monthly quarterly, yearly, hashtag, competitor etc.)
If you want to set up your reports from scratch, click the bin icon to delete all scheduled exports:
Create new report
If you want to set up a new report, click on the blue button near the top right of the page, then choose which type of report you'd like to create (Account report, Hashtag report, Competitor report, or Dashboard report (ADVANCED and AGENCY/ENTERPRISE customers only).
If you'd like more information on setting up each of these types of reports, check out the links below!
Exports and reports history
Scroll down to "Exports and reports history" to access all previously generated exports, again with the option to filter between different social profiles and different types of export.
You can click on the export button on each individual line to download/redownload individual exports, or click on the blue download icon at the top if you want to export all listed exports in one go!