Articles in this section
- What's included in the Hashtag Tracking section?
- How can I add a hashtag on the Hashtag Tracker?
- How many competitors and hashtags can I track?
- Can I track any hashtag I want?
- Can I replace a competitor or a hashtag by another one?
- How long does it take to calculate the data for my hashtag(s)?
- Why can’t I add the new hashtag I created to my Hashtag Tracker?
- How can I schedule a hashtag report?
How can I schedule a hashtag report?
Want to set up scheduled or one-off hashtag reports for hashtags you're tracking on Iconosquare? Just follow these simple steps!
- Head to the Reports section (under the Analytics tab)
- Click on "Create new report" at the top right of the page
- Select "Hashtag report"
You can then set the criteria for your report, including:
- Title for the report
- Choose if you want the report to be sent via email with a link to download the report, and if so, the recipients of that email
- Which hashtag you want to set the report for - here you can choose from the hashtags you're tracking under the Hashtags section
- The date period you want the report to cover - please note that data in the report will only go back as far as the date you starting tracking the hashtag on Iconosquare!
- The timezone you want your report to be based on (this automatically defaults to your Iconosquare account timezone)
- Choose if you want to schedule the report and the frequency - select this option for recurring reports (eg. every month), or choose no if you just want to set up a one-off report!
Click "Create" and you're ready to go!