Articles in this section
- Can I see my Competitors' data over a longer period than the last 30 days?
- Can I get historical data for my Instagram competitor(s) tracking?
- How many competitors and hashtags can I track?
- Can I access Competitors' Insights data?
- What kind of data can I track in the Competitors section?
- How can I add a competitor in the Competitors section?
- Why can't I add my desired competitor?
- Are the competitors notified when tracked in the Competitors section?
- Can I replace a competitor or a hashtag by another one?
- How can I schedule reports for my competitors?
How can I schedule reports for my competitors?
The time has come... it's now possible to schedule automated reports for the competitors you're tracking on Iconosquare!
This means you no longer need to remember to manually export your competitor data each month! 🎉
- Head to the Reports section (under the Analytics tab)
- Click on "Create new report" at the top right of the page
- Select "Competitor Report"
You can then set the criteria for your report, including:
- Title of your report
- Choose if you want the report to be sent via email with a link to download the report, and if so, the recipients of that email
- Which of your social profiles you want the report to pull the competitors from (the report will include all competitors set up under that social profile)
- Timezone you want your report to be based on (this automatically defaults to your Iconosquare account timezone)
- Choose if you want to schedule the report and the frequency - select this option for recurring reports (eg. every month), or choose no if you just want to set up a one-off report!
Click "Create" and you're ready to go!
Please note, Competitor reports can only be generated for one set date range - last 30 days. We recommend setting up a recurring monthly export so that you can refer back to data from previous months.