Articles in this section
- How can I manage reports for all of my social profiles?
- How can I set up and schedule XLS and PDF reports for my Instagram profile, Facebook page or Twitter profile?
- How can I schedule a hashtag report?
- How can I schedule reports for my competitors?
- How can I schedule an export for my Custom Dashboard?
- How can I send my reports to several email addresses?
- How do I change the settings of an existing report?
- How do I stop receiving email reports or cancel a scheduled report?
- Why am I no longer receiving my reports via email?
- When will I receive my weekly and monthly reports?
- Can I create an XLS or PDF report/export for a custom date range?
- How can I add my brand's logo to my PDF reports? (AGENCY plans only)
- The data in my XLS/CSV export is all jumbled up. How can I get it into separate cells?
- How can I schedule quarterly reports?
- VIDEO - How to Create Social Media Reports Using Iconosquare
How can I schedule an export for my Custom Dashboard?
For users with access to the Dashboard feature (ADVANCED and AGENCY plans) it's now possible to schedule exports for this feature!
- Head to the Reports section (under the Analytics tab)
- Click on "Create new report" at the top right of the page
- Select "Dashboard Report"
You can then set the criteria for your report, including:
- Choose whether you want to set up an XLS or PDF export
- Title of your report
- Choose if you want the report to be sent via email with a link to download the report, and if so, the recipients of that email
- Which social profile you want to set the report for
- Which one of the pre-set date ranges you want the report to cover
- Timezone you want your report to be based on (this automatically defaults to your Iconosquare account timezone)
- Choose if you want to schedule the report and the frequency - select this option for recurring reports (eg. every month), or choose no if you just want to set up a one-off report!
Click "Create" and you're ready to go!