Articles in this section
- Platform Status Page
- Twitter Analytics now in Iconosquare!
- UPDATE: Reporting just got a whole lot easier!
- Introducing the new Scheduler!
- New CONTENT section
- Product Update: March 2020
- New: Dark Mode on Iconosquare
- New Free Tool: Omnilink by Iconosquare
- New Feature: Random Comment Picker
- Product Update: June 2019
- New Feature: Post to multiple profiles at once!
- Product Update: May 2019
- Instagram Promoted Post Analytics are here
- Product Update: April 2019
- Product Update: March 2019
- New Feature: Industry Benchmarks
- Product Updates: February 2019
- New Feature: Facebook Scheduler
- Introducing… the Custom Dashboard!
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Changes to our platform following the deprecation of the Instagram API as of April 2018
- Feature Update: Advanced Facebook Analytics
- NEW - My Tags and Mentions Analytics
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
- Product Update: August 2019
- Reply to your Mentions from within Iconosquare!
Reply to your Mentions from within Iconosquare!
We are excited to be able to give users the ability to reply to mentions in the caption or comment of an Instagram post directly from within Iconosquare!
For users on our Advanced and Agency plans, this now makes social listening and engaging with your audience even easier.
There are three ways to do this:
- Via the new Mentions tab within Conversations
- By clicking into media listed within the Mentions analytics page and hovering over the date under where you’re mentioned - a “Reply / Translate” option will appear
- By clicking into media listed within your My Tags / Mentions feed and hovering over the date under where you’re mentioned - a “Reply / Translate” option will appear
Note that mentions displayed will only include new mentions, not historical ones!
If you’ve got any questions, check out our FAQs here or speak to one of our friendly Customer Success team!