Articles in this section
- Twitter Analytics - Glossary by section
- Twitter Analytics on Iconosquare - Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I add a Twitter profile to my Iconosquare account?
- How can I view and reply to a Tweet in which I've been mentioned?
- Can I see historical data for my Twitter profile?
- Can I schedule a Twitter post using Iconosquare?
- Help! I can't add my Twitter profile to my account
How can I add a Twitter profile to my Iconosquare account?
Here's how to add a Twitter profile to your Iconosquare account (available on STARTER, PRO, ADVANCED and AGENCY plans only).
- Click on the blue + icon at the top right of your Iconosquare account.
- In the "Add your social profiles" pop-in, click on the "Twitter profiles" option.
- You will be redirected to Twitter. If you're already logged into your Twitter account within your browser, click "Authorize app".
- If you're not already logged in to Twitter within your browser, you'll be asked to enter your Twitter credentials here, then click "Authorize app".
- You'll then be redirected back to Iconosquare where your Twitter profile will have been added! 🎉
Please note, if you wish to add multiple Twitter profiles, you will need to add one profile at a time (ensuring you have the correct Twitter profile selected within the Twitter desktop site each time you add a new profile to Iconosquare).
If you're having trouble adding your Twitter profile to Iconosquare, it may be that you're not logged into the correct Twitter account on the Twitter desktop site. To troubleshoot this, please follow the steps below:
- Open https://twitter.com/ in a new tab
- Click on the arrow next to your Twitter username at the bottom left of the page
- Make sure you are logged into the Twitter profile you wish to add to Iconosquare
- If you are logged into multiple profiles, make sure the right one is selected, with a tick next to it, as in the example below.
- Come back to Iconosquare and try to add the Twitter profile again.