Articles in this section
- Twitter Analytics - Glossary by section
- Twitter Analytics on Iconosquare - Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I add a Twitter profile to my Iconosquare account?
- How can I view and reply to a Tweet in which I've been mentioned?
- Can I see historical data for my Twitter profile?
- Help! I can't add my Twitter profile to my account
- How can I set up and schedule XLS and PDF reports for my Instagram profile, Facebook page or Twitter profile?
- How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
- Why is my Twitter Impressions data on Iconosquare different from what I'm seeing on Twitter's native data?
- VIDEO: How to Find Your Best Times to Post to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Changes to our Twitter analytics
Help! I can't add my Twitter profile to my account
If you're having trouble adding your Twitter profile to Iconosquare, it may be that you're not logged into the correct Twitter account on the Twitter desktop site. To troubleshoot this, please follow the steps below:
- Open https://twitter.com/ in a new tab
- Click on the arrow next to your Twitter username at the bottom left of the page
- Make sure you are logged into the Twitter profile you wish to add to Iconosquare
- If you are logged into multiple profiles, make sure the right one is selected, with a tick next to it, as in the example below.
- Come back to Iconosquare and try to add the Twitter profile again.
Important: If you wish to add multiple Twitter profiles, you will need to add one profile at a time (ensuring you have the correct Twitter profile selected within the Twitter desktop site, as shown below, each time you add a new profile to Iconosquare).