Articles in this section
- Can I see analytics for my Instagram promoted posts on Iconosquare?
- I'm getting an error message while trying to schedule a media for auto-posting, what does this mean?
- I can't find the feature I'm looking for, what can I do?
- Data access page - What is the "Current Facebook profile connected" information?
- Do you have an affiliate or partner program?
- Can I use Iconosquare for my Instagram Creator Account?
- My Iconosquare account has been logged out from Instagram. What does it mean?
- Features not yet available through the Instagram API
- What should my Engagement Rate be?
- Which time zone does Iconosquare operate in?
- Why do my deleted pictures keep appearing in my profile?
- Why can't I see reposted Stories in my Iconosquare analytics?
- Does Iconosquare support Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or LinkedIn?
- What are the "Previous period" and "Same period last year" options in the date picker?
- Is my Instagram account a Business, Creator or Personal Account?
- Why am I being asked to turn on two-factor authentication on my Facebook profile?
- Can I see analytics for IGTV in Iconosquare?
- Help! The social profile I want to add is not listed
- Can I add my personal (and private) Instagram profile to Iconosquare?
- What timezone is used for the Followers Online and Best Time to Post charts?
- Why can't I see content I've shared on my Story from other Instagram accounts?
- Does the iOS 14 release affect Iconosquare in any way?
- Platform error messages and what to do
Why can't I see content I've shared on my Story from other Instagram accounts?
If you share a feed-post from another Instagram account to your Story (see example below), this story will also not appear in your Iconosquare analytics, since these are not included on the API.