Articles in this section
- Platform Status Page
- Product Update: January 2021
- Twitter Analytics now in Iconosquare!
- UPDATE: Reporting just got a whole lot easier!
- Introducing the new Scheduler!
- New CONTENT section
- Product Update: March 2020
- New: Dark Mode on Iconosquare
- New Free Tool: Omnilink by Iconosquare
- New Feature: Random Comment Picker
- Product Update: June 2019
- New Feature: Post to multiple profiles at once!
- Product Update: May 2019
- Instagram Promoted Post Analytics are here
- Product Update: April 2019
- Product Update: March 2019
- New Feature: Industry Benchmarks
- Product Updates: February 2019
- New Feature: Facebook Scheduler
- Introducing… the Custom Dashboard!
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Changes to our platform following the deprecation of the Instagram API as of April 2018
- Feature Update: Advanced Facebook Analytics
- NEW - My Tags and Mentions Analytics
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
- Product Update: August 2019
- Reply to your Mentions from within Iconosquare!
Product Update: January 2021
Welcome to 2021! We are really excited to kick off the new year with some great new features and updates to Iconosquare 💪
🐦 Twitter Scheduling
As you’ve probably seen by now, Twitter scheduling is finally available in Iconosquare! This means you can schedule for Instagram, Facebook and Twitter from within the same platform - and even cross-post your content to all three channels and multiple profiles at once! Time. Saver.
If you haven’t connected your Twitter account to Iconosquare yet, do so now!
🖼️ Scheduler Updates: Draft posts in advance without content & improvements to video thumbnail UX
We made a couple of tweaks to Scheduling to help improve planning so you can set things up in advance!
Now you’re able to create placeholder posts without the media if it’s not quite ready yet. We also streamlined the process for selecting the thumbnails of your videos so you have more control over what displays.
📜 Multi-profile custom dashboards
For users on our Advanced and Agency plans, now you can create one dashboard with metrics and insights from multiple profiles and social networks. This makes it much easier to understand performance of a brand or a group of profiles. You can share and set up these dashboards as a regular report also!
If you’re interested in trying out features like this, promoted post analytics and more, get in touch with our Sales team to trial the Advanced plan today!
🎙️Brand new podcast!
You read right - Iconosquare has just launched its very own podcast, hosted by Emily from our marketing team. Every week, she interviews social media experts with the goal of finding out all she can about their social strategies, behind the scenes. Head over to esm² or listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or Tune In!
💑 Iconosquare Partner Program
You can now become an Iconosquare Partner thanks to the Client Partner Program — access exclusive benefits and start growing with us today.
Check out the Partner Program here.
🔗 Omnilink Version 2.0 is live!
Fresh features are now live, including new templates and themes, more editing options and a better customization interface.
If you haven’t already, set up your Omnilink now so your audience can access all your content from one link in your bio!