Articles in this section
- Help! My automatic posts aren't being published automatically
- I'm getting an error message while trying to schedule a media for auto-posting, what does this mean?
- I keep getting an automatic publishing error!
- Everything you need to know about validating your automatic posts through the app
- How can I disable the notifications asking me to validate my auto-post?
- Which media can I post directly to Instagram with automatic posting?
- How can I stop automatic posting to Instagram?
- Scheduler Error Codes
- Auto-posting security: everything you need to know about our post validation process
- How can I select a thumbnail for my video post?
- First Comment and Reply to Comment issues for Instagram
- How to create and use Saved Captions and Hashtag Lists
First Comment and Reply to Comment issues for Instagram
If you have scheduled a first comment for your Instagram post on Iconosquare, but the first comment has not been posted, this is most likely being caused by Instagram detecting that the comment is spam.
This could also explain any issues you may be experiencing when trying to leave a reply to a comment, and the reply not being published.
In order to prevent your first comment or reply from being marked as spam, we recommend that you:
- Change up the hashtags you're using in your first comments, by alternating between different hashtag lists.
- Avoid leaving first comments/replies that consist of emojis only.
- Vary the content of your first comments/replies so that they are not too repetitive.
- You can also the Community Guidelines set out by Instagram, to make sure your comments and replies are in line with these.