Articles in this section
- Platform Status Page
- LinkedIn Analytics – now available in Iconosquare!
- How does the Collaboration feature work?
- Product Update: January 2021
- Twitter Analytics now in Iconosquare!
- UPDATE: Reporting just got a whole lot easier!
- Introducing the new Scheduler!
- New CONTENT section
- Product Update: March 2020
- New: Dark Mode on Iconosquare
- Omnilink by Iconosquare
- New Feature: Random Comment Picker
- Product Update: June 2019
- New Feature: Post to multiple profiles at once!
- Product Update: May 2019
- Instagram Promoted Post Analytics are here
- Product Update: April 2019
- Product Update: March 2019
- New Feature: Industry Benchmarks
- Product Updates: February 2019
- New Feature: Facebook Scheduler
- Introducing… the Custom Dashboard!
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Feature Update: Advanced Facebook Analytics
- My Tags and Mentions Analytics
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
- Product Update: August 2019
- Reply to your Mentions from within Iconosquare!
- Changes to Iconosquare Plans and Pricing - March 2021
- LinkedIn reports now available on Iconosquare!
LinkedIn Analytics – now available in Iconosquare!
We're delighted to announce that you can now access analytics for your LinkedIn pages in Iconosquare! 📊
Gain valuable insights into your LinkedIn page performance, with in-depth metrics covering reach, impressions, and engagement, along with data relating to the evolution of your followers and the countries where your followers are based! 🌎
You can also access detailed individual post metrics, providing you with concrete data on how well your LinkedIn posts are resonating with your audience:
There's no time like the present – start fine-tuning your strategy on LinkedIn today! 🤩 Find out how to add your LinkedIn page to Iconosquare here!