Articles in this section
- LinkedIn Analytics – now available in Iconosquare!
- How can I add a LinkedIn page to my Iconosquare account?
- Can I access historic data for my LinkedIn page?
- LinkedIn Analytics - Glossary by section
- LinkedIn Analytics on Iconosquare – Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I create reports for my LinkedIn page?
How can I add a LinkedIn page to my Iconosquare account?
In this article :
How to add your LinkedIn page to Iconosquare
1. Click on the blue 'plus' icon in the top right-hand corner of your account:
2. You'll then see this pop-up - please click on "LinkedIn Pages":
3. Next, you'll be taken to the LinkedIn login screen. Please enter your LinkedIn login credentials here (be sure to log in to the account through which you have Admin access to the LinkedIn page you wish to add to Iconosquare):
4. When you see this screen, be sure to click "Allow" so that we can connect to your LinkedIn account:
5. You'll then be redirected back to Iconosquare, and shown a list of the LinkedIn pages that you are either Super Admin or Content Admin of (you will only be able to LinkedIn pages where you are listed as one of these two roles).
6. Please select the tick box next to the LinkedIn page you wish to add to your Iconosquare account. You should then see the green banner as shown below — click "Ok" and you're all set!
If the LinkedIn page you're trying to add is not listed, please follow these steps to make sure you have the correct role on the page:
- Go to https://www.linkedin.com and log into your account.
- Open up the LinkedIn page you're trying to add to Iconosquare, and you should see a button at the top right of the page saying "Admin tools":
- Under this drop-down menu, click on "Manage admins".
- You can then check what role you have on this page. You must be either a Super Admin or Content Admin in order to add the page to Iconosquare. If you don't have one of these roles, please ask one of the Super Admins to add you.
Got no profile slots left? No problem. Click the "Purchase additional profile(s)" link near the top of the Social Profiles page:
Can I add my personal LinkedIn profile to Iconosquare?
No. LinkedIn analytics on Iconosquare relate to LinkedIn pages only, not personal profiles. Whilst you will need to log in using your personal LinkedIn account credentials, this just provides us with access to the LinkedIn pages you have admin access to. We're unable to provide you with data relating to your personal LinkedIn profile.