Articles in this section
- Platform Status Page
- LinkedIn Analytics – now available in Iconosquare!
- How does the Collaboration feature work?
- Product Update: January 2021
- Twitter Analytics now in Iconosquare!
- UPDATE: Reporting just got a whole lot easier!
- Introducing the new Scheduler!
- New CONTENT section
- Product Update: March 2020
- New: Dark Mode on Iconosquare
- Omnilink by Iconosquare
- New Feature: Random Comment Picker
- Product Update: June 2019
- New Feature: Post to multiple profiles at once!
- Product Update: May 2019
- Instagram Promoted Post Analytics are here
- Product Update: April 2019
- Product Update: March 2019
- New Feature: Industry Benchmarks
- Product Updates: February 2019
- New Feature: Facebook Scheduler
- Introducing… the Custom Dashboard!
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Feature Update: Advanced Facebook Analytics
- My Tags and Mentions Analytics
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
- Product Update: August 2019
- Reply to your Mentions from within Iconosquare!
- Changes to Iconosquare Plans and Pricing - March 2021
- LinkedIn reports now available on Iconosquare!
LinkedIn reports now available on Iconosquare!
You can now meet all of your social media reporting needs from one platform, with the release of LinkedIn reporting on Iconosquare! 🚀
Head to the Exports and reports section of your Iconosquare account to set up either one-off reports or schedule recurring exports reports for your LinkedIn pages. Don't forget, we also offer reports for Instagram, Facebook and Twitter too!
Need a reminder of how to set up a report? We've got you covered! ➡️ Check out this article!