When browsing the ICONOSQUARE website accessible from the pro.iconosquare.com domain name (hereinafter referred to as the "Site"), users are required to communicate personal data.
The Site complies with French and European provisions on the protection of privacy and personal data, in particular to the French Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, files and freedoms modified by the law 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
1. Data controller
The controller of personal data is TRIPNITY, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 150,500.00 euros, registered in the LIMOGES Trade and Companies Register under number 480 850 346 and whose head office is located 12 rue Armand Barbès - 87000 Limoges (hereinafter referred to as "ICONOSQUARE").
2. Types of the data collected
The data collected on the Site are those that enabling ICONOSQUARE to identify users directly or indirectly but also those enabling to use the services offered by ICONOSQUARE (publication of content and comments, organization of competitions etc ...).
This may include personal data such as last name, first name, email address, mailing address, billing address, phone number, birthdate, gender pictures or connection data such as the IP address and browser data such as cookies.
Users who communicate the personal data of a third party will have to confirm that they hold the consent of this third party regarding the exploitation by the Site, the publication and/or the diffusion on the Site of these data.
3. Purpose of the processing
The personal data collected on the Site are used for the following purposes:
- Registration (creation of the user's account) and user authentication;
- Establishment and use of the services offered by ICONOSQUARE;
- Contacting ICONOSQUARE with the user;
- Analysis of the user's account to provide a personalized and satisfactory service to the user, to ensure the customer relationship, to set up surveys of satisfaction and / or evaluation of the services offered by ICONOSQUARE;
- Providing support tools adapted to meet the needs of users;
- Improvement of the quality of the Site, the services offered by ICONOSQUARE and the functionality of the services offered by ICONOSQUARE;
- Implementation and management of accounting tools (invoicing, accounting);
- Site management, user operations, user rights requests (right of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability), litigation and litigation related to use of the Site and the services offered by ICONOSQUARE;
- Performing technical operations for commercial purposes relating to prospecting and solicitation, user selection for the purpose of performing prospecting and loyalty actions, enriching user data;
- Development of trade statistics and organization of promotional operations;
- Interaction with social networks;
- Broadcast of newsletters and communications for commercial purposes;
- Collection of opinions and comments of users.
In addition, ICONOSQUARE may also likely use the data collected to meet its legal and/or regulatory obligations.
4. Time of the collect
The personal data collected by ICONOSQUARE are freely communicated by the user.
Personal data are collected during the use of the Site, especially when the user:
- create an account on the Site;
- browses the pages of the Site;
- subscribes to the electronic newsletter;
- send a request to ICONOSQUARE via the contact form.
By communicating his personal data to ICONOSQUARE, the user agrees that his personal data are stored and processed by ICONOSQUARE and / or its partners.
IMPORTANT: NOTE TO USERS
If the user wishes to withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data, it is sufficient for him to send a request on the following forms:
- To request a deletion of personal data: https://pro.iconosquare.com/contact?rgpd=delete;
- To request the portability of personal data: https://pro.iconosquare.com/contact?rgpd=export;
- For all other requests please send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
6. Recipients of the collect
The recipients of the personal data collected on the Site are in the first place ICONOSQUARE.
Other recipients will be able to access to the personal data. These recipients are, as the case may be, affiliated entities or subsidiaries of ICONOSQUARE, contractors or subcontractors of ICONOSQUARE (site administration, marketing, etc.).
The list of recipients can be provided at any time at the request of the users.
In the event of a change of control of ICONOSQUARE, an acquisition, a collective procedure or a sale of ICONOSQUARE's assets, the personal data collected by ICONOSQUARE may be transferred to third parties.
In addition, third parties may also have access to personal data to comply with a legal obligation. In the case where this is required by law, the consent of the user will be collected, or a possibility of refusal will be arranged before any data transmission.
7. Conservation period
The personal data collected by users is retained for a period of ninety (90) days from the disabling of access to the services offered by ICONOSQUARE, except for the data that ICONOSQUARE would need to keep as evidence, for legal or administrative purposes or in accordance with the legislation in force.
As an exception to the above paragraph, users are informed that:
- Collected billing data (including user account data on the ICONOSQUARE billing tool) is retained for a period of five (5) years;
- Invoices associated with user accounts are retained for a period of ten (10) years in accordance with Article L.123-22 of the French Code de commerce;
- Cookies are retained for a period of thirteen (13) months maximum after their first deposit in the terminal equipment of the user.
On the Site, the user may have access to different links directing him to third party sites.
ICONOSQUARE is not responsible for the links posted by the users nor for the privacy policies provided by these third parties.
Cookies or other recording means of navigation data collected are used by the Site or third parties, service providers to the Site to identify users and save their preferences for the sole purpose of providing the service requested by the user.
In addition, ICONOSQUARE uses three (3) types of cookies:
- Functional cookies to ensure the functioning of the Site:
- Statistical cookies to measure the audience of the Site;
- Marketing (advertising) cookies as a targeted marketing support, coming from third parties.
Marketing (advertising) cookies require the express consent of the user.
Whatever the type of cookies, they are not preserved longer than thirteen (13) months after their first deposit in the terminal equipment of the user.
At the end of this period, they are deleted, and the user's consent will be collected again if necessary.
Browser setting software allows the user to be informed of the presence of a cookie, or even to refuse them.
To do this, the user may follow the following recommendations:
- For Mozilla Firefox:
Choose the "Tool" menu and then "Options";
Click on the "Privacy" icon;
Locate the "Cookie" subsection and select the options that suit the user.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
Choose the "Tools" menu and then "Internet Options";
Click on the "Privacy" tab;
Select the preferred level using the slider.
Users are informed that it is possible that, after blocked cookies, certain pages of the Site will no longer be accessible.
10. Users rights
In accordance with the Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, files and freedoms modified by the law 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, users have:
- A right to access their personal data;
- A right to rectify their personal data;
- A right to obtain the deletion of their personal data;
- A right to oppose the use of their personal data;
- A right to limit their personal data;
- A portability right on their personal data.
Users wishing to assert any of their rights may send their request by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon exercise of any of these rights, users must send to ICONOSQUARE all elements necessary to their identification: name, email, connection identifier and possibly mailing address. Furthermore, in accordance with the regulations in force, their application must be signed, accompanied by a copy of an identity card bearing their signature, and clarify in detail the right to object they wish to implement and the address to which they wish the answer.
ICONOSQUARE then agrees to answer within a maximum period of one (1) month following receipt of the complete application. Considering the complexity and number of the requests, this period may be extended by two (2) further months subject to ICONOSQUARE informs users within one (1) month of receipt of the requests of the reasons for the delay.
If ICONOSQUARE does not any take action following a request, ICONOSQUARE will inform the claimant without delay and at the latest within one (1) month of receipt of the request of the reasons for not taking action.
ICONOSQUARE informs users of their right to lodge a complaint at the CNIL.
11. Applicable law